Our Company & Values
OUR K VALUES
Our K Values shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way we run our business. They are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together as a global team. They help to define what makes our company and our people special, and how we all play an unique and critical part in the ongoing success of our business.
As President and CEO John Bryant explains, "Our K Values are one of the most important ways that we are carrying on the legacy of W.K. Kellogg. Mr. Kellogg not only founded the company, but he also established our culture through the ways in which he conducted the business, treated his employees and served the community. So, the Kellogg culture has always been there, but the K Values have given us a common language to convey it and live it every day.”
We Act With Integrity and Show Respect
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas
- Listen to others for understanding
- Assume positive intent
We Are All Accountable
- Take personal accountability for our actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
- Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
- Personally commit to the success and well being of teammates
- Embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable and that achieving a healthy and safe environment starts with “me”
We Are Passionate About Our Business, Our Brands and Our Food
- Show pride in our brands and heritage
- Delight our consumers and serve our customers through the high quality of our products and services
- Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- Value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation
We Have the Humility and Hunger to Learn
- Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
- Seek and provide honest feedback
- Be open to personal change and continuous improvement
- Learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure
- Never underestimate our competition
We Strive for Simplicity
- Seek to continually simplify and improve processes, procedures and activities
- Work across organizational boundaries/levels and break down internal barriers
- Deal with people and issues directly and openly
- Prize results over form
We Love Success
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do
- Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
- Have a “can-do” (positive) attitude and drive to get the job done
- Make people feel valued and appreciated
- Make the tough calls
OUR COMMITMENT TO SOCIETY & DIVERSITY
At Kellogg, our legacy of community support dates back to our founder, W.K. Kellogg who contributed to many charitable causes. Over 100 years later, we continue to recognize the importance of supporting our communities and assisting those in need. We focus on corporate citizenship and how we can consistently make a positive impact on our society.
When joining our team, you have the opportunity to be a part of a company that strives to inspire a better world — for the environment, our employees and your family, too. We do right by our communities and the environment to brighten the future for all. As a part of our team, you will be able to make a difference.
For millions of families around the world, Kellogg products make the day gr-r-reat. They’ve invited us to their tables for more than a century because we’re committed to fueling better days and better lives.
From the sublime satisfaction in a bite of All-Bran cereal and bars to the crunch and surprise in a spoonful of Krave cereal – whether it’s MorningStar Farms veggie burgers grilling golden brown, Zucaritas cereal meeting that first splash of milk in the morning or Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripe cookies as an afternoon snack – our foods bring smiles to faces across the globe all day, every day.
Families today want to do more, see more, be more. We help get that journey started. Our cereals, snacks and meal options not only taste great, but also leave us feeling great too – and satisfied families live happier lives.