- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas
- Listen to others for understanding
- Assume positive intent
We Have A Vision
Our vision is to delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Our purpose is to nourish families, so they can flourish and thrive.
We are a company of dedicated people committed to upholding our founder's vision of a healthier world. We push beyond boundaries and across borders to create foods that help fuel the best in everyone everywhere.
We Live Our Values
Our values are part of our DNA. They guide us, and we live them every day as we work with our customers and business partners, in our communities and with each other.
Through integrity, accountability, passion, humility, simplicity and a focus on success, we have created an inclusive and diverse culture. Where ideas can blossom, people can thrive, and success can flourish.
Learn more about how we're living our Founder's values on our Corporate Responsibility site.
- Take personal accountability for our actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
- Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
- Personally commit to the success and well-being of teammates
- Embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable and that achieving a healthy and safe environment starts with "me"
- Show pride in our brands and heritage
- Delight our consumers and serve our customers through the high quality of our products and services
- Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- Value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation
- Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
- Seek and provide honest feedback
- Be open to personal change and continuous improvement
- Learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure
- Never underestimate our competition
- Seek to continually simplify and improve processes, procedures and activities
- Work across organizational boundaries/levels and break down internal barriers
- Deal with people and issues directly and openly
- Prize results over form
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do
- Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
- Have a "can do" (positive) attitude and drive to get the job done
- Make people feel valued and appreciated
- Make the tough calls
We Give Back
In our communities and around the world, you'll find Kellogg employees giving back.
From volunteering at a local food bank, to supporting global programs such as Breakfasts for Better Days™, and responding to humanitarian and disaster relief efforts, we have a responsibility to make this world a better place to live. When you join our team, you'll make our world a better place too.
You can read the latest stories on Kellogg's Social K blog.Learn More