Kellogg Company is the world's leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods. With a diverse portfolio of brands, you'll find Kellogg products such as cereal, crackers, cookies, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, veggie foods, and more, in over 180 countries.
"We at Kellogg are committed to continuing our founder’s legacy by doing everything we can to leave the world a better place than we found it."
From our kitchen
We take pride in making delicious foods that people love – foods that are sourced, produced, and marketed responsibly.
A good and just world, where people are not just fed but fulfilled.
Creating better days and a place at the table for everyone, through our trusted food brands.
Where Values Matter
Our company’s founder, W.K. Kellogg, was an early conservationist, a leading philanthropist, and the original wellbeing visionary. Mr. Kellogg continues to inspire us today as we live our K Values.
We Act With Integrity And Show Respect
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches, and ideas
- Listen to others for understanding
- Assume positive intent
We Are All Accountable
- Take personal accountability for our actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
- Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
- Personally commit to the success and wellbeing of teammates
- Embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable and that achieving a healthy and safe environment starts with "me"
We Are Passionate About What We Do
- Show pride in our brands and heritage
- Delight our consumers and serve our customers through the high quality of our products and services
- Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic, and fun environment
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- Value, promote, and fiercely protect our reputation
We Have The Humility And Hunger To Learn
- Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
- Seek and provide honest feedback
- Be open to personal change and continuous improvement
- Learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure
- Never underestimate our competition
We Strive For Simplicity
- Seek to continually simplify and improve processes, procedures, and activities
- Work across organizational boundaries/levels and break down internal barriers
- Deal with people and issues directly and openly
- Prize results over form
We Love Success
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do
- Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
- Have a "can do" (positive) attitude and drive to get the job done
- Make people feel valued and appreciated
- Make the tough calls
A Commitment to
Your Total Health
Kellogg provides a positive and flexible work environment where employees are rewarded and recognized for shared success. In line with our Total Health philosophy, we believe that we do our best at work when we feel well and are healthy – physically, financially, emotionally, and socially. Having good health in each of these areas contributes to our total health and in turn leads to employee growth and engagement at work.
You'll learn from your recruiter that benefit options vary by job and geography, but we always support employees in their journey to be their best.
How does Kellogg invest in the wellbeing of its employees?
Locate for Your Day is Kellogg’s hybrid way of working that empowers office-based employees to, in partnership with their managers, find a balance between working from home and the office.
Proud of the company we keep
We're regularly honored with some of the highest workplace recognitions. As a member of our team, you'll help us continue to be the kind of company people want to work for. Here are just a few of the many awards we've received.
Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
Human Rights Campaign
Top 50 Companies for Diversity
3 Star Employer
World’s Most Ethical Companies
50 Most Engaged Workplaces® Award
Local opportunity: global impact
Kellogg markets more than 1,000 foods in over 180 countries.